- Leon Cooperman sent a critical letter to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, one of the top Democratic presidential candidates, marking the latest salvo in the war of words between the billionaire investor and the economic populist politician.
- Cooperman declined to provide a copy of the letter, or any specific details of it. But CNBC obtained a copy from people familiar with the matter.
- “You proceeded to admonish me (as if a parent chiding an ungrateful child) to ‘pitch in a bit more so everyone else has a chance at the American dream,’” Cooperman writes.
- Allies of the investor have privately warned him that an effort like this would only embolden Warren’s argument that she successfully battles the rich.
- Make Money Online as a Reviewer
- 5 Ways TOP Can Help Your Social Media Game.
- Tips to help you choose the best digital marketing agency to boost your tourism sector.
The Role Of Social Media In Online Lobbying.
The Use of Demographics and Psychographics in Digital Marketing.
Earning From Your Social Media By Becoming A TOP Trender.
3 Reasons to Consider TOP for Any Press Release Project.
3 Ways TOP Influencers Marketing Platform Helps Photographers.
3 Great Benefits For Writers In Content Creation To Join With TOP.
4 Benefits To Doing Translation Services With TOP.
2 Proven Ways For Advertisers To Earn More Online.
Pingback: Trump-ally Nigel Farage offers Boris Johnson a Brexit election alliance | World News Network
Pingback: Trump-ally Nigel Farage offers Boris Johnson a Brexit election alliance | You Vote 4